Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi!!!!!

My faithful bloggers, friends and foodies!! I have to apologize for going missing in action! In December I took on the blessing of being the Director for an amazing ministry called Lighthouse Family Retreat. It has taken a little while to get all pieces of designing, working with the ministry to help children with cancer and blogging back in the groove.. I have been cooking some amazing meals with friends and family while sharing stories and lots of love! And writing a cookbook on this cool new program called Blurb. Very excited! Life has been full of new adventures! I have a new little camera to take every where with me to take pictures of these new meals and my great chef friends making their masterpieces! Exciting things to come!! Thank you so much for your emails.. and notes! I promise to get back to blogging!!! So say tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment